Indian Actress Sheena Bajaj Unseen Wallpapers

By | March 28, 2013

Sheena Bajaj is very talented Indian actress and model and her worked Bollywood films Friends Forever, Shagirdh, Kalyug, Kyun! Ho Gaya Na…, Rakt, Fashion, Bhoot unkle and Footpath (As a Supporter). Also Sheena Bajaj has work in TV show - Best of Luck Nikki, C.I.A, Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Muskurahate, IshaanIndian Actress Sheena Bajaj Unseen Wallpapers, images, pics, photos and pictures. For watch in full size please click on image.

About Sheena Bajaj (Short Biography):

• Full Name – Sheena Bajaj
  • Date of Birth – 16 June 1992
  • Occupation – Model, Actress
  • Nationality – Indian
  • Residence – Mumbai, Maharashtra (India)

For download right click on image and save as:

So what’s on your mind about Indian Actress Sheena Bajaj Unseen Wallpapers Composed your views in commenting box, Connect with us by linking our facebook fan page and if you like this so share with your friends on twitter, facebook, google+ and somewhere.

15 thoughts on “Indian Actress Sheena Bajaj Unseen Wallpapers

1. luv kapoor

hey sheena m jst 5 mnths younger than u , m a handsome guy n hv a grt crush on u…..<3

2. yogeSh kumar

SHEENA U r the most bautiful girl i have ever seen in my life and there’ll be no one like U ever n forever.I love since i watched first time in my early childhood.i know U’ll never even come to know about me but then also i love U and will live U rest of my life.inhve a great collection of UR photographs and i can live my whole life watching them and at UR smiling faces.i’ll never get married in my life because U r my truest love and i’ll cross my life with the sweet memories i had while watching U on the television.MAY GOD PROVIDE U EVERY HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE AND U ALWAYS ACHIEVE SUCCESS AND MAY NOT FACE ANY DIFFICULTY AND PROBLEMS IN UR LIFE. PLEASE ALWAYS KEEP SMILING and provide me the power to face my difficulties.

3. Shaiq satti

Dil krta hai tujhy pakr kr lita lu or tere uper char jao agy tu samjhdar hai
    i love sheena jism not sheena

4. Prabodh verma

I m Prabodh…….and i m totally mad for u …..sheena

u r so cute and nice ….your acting as dolly …is also very charming…..

5. VISHAL

6. VISHAL

Haaye andar andar se toota main Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main Haaye andar andar se toota main. … . Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main. …